The Sonoma County Transportation and Public Works Department has recently issued its lists of proposed pavement preservation projects for the 2020 and 2021 construction seasons. The supervisors will consider approving these on Tuesday, May 21. The funds for these projects were allocated in part as the result of advocacy by SOSroads and its members.
To see the two-page “Planned Pavement Projects 2020 and 2021,” including road names and locations, pavement treatments, cost and other information, click here.
Note that only portions of most listed roads are planned for pavement improvement, not the entire lengths of the roads. Among the portions of roads that are tentatively included for improvement are the following:
- District 1: Arnold Drive, Grange Road, Grove Street, Hyde Road, Porter Creek Road.
- District 2: Adobe Road, Hessel Road, Tomales Road, West Railroad Avenue.
- District 3: East Cotati Avenue.
- District 4: Chiquita Road, Fitch Mountain Road, Lambert Drive, Ursuline Road.
- District 5: Barnett Valley Road, Bloomfield Road, Bohemian Highway, Gold Ridge Road, Rio Nido Road, Stony Point Road, Todd Road.
Be sure to review the entire list of roads.