- Last Updated on 03 August 2014
Click here to read the ordinance that the supervisors will consider on Tuesday, August 5, at about 9:00 am that will formally place a ¼ cent sales tax on the November ballot. It includes an advisory measure that will be on the same ballot that will ask for approval of the proposed distribution of the revenue from the increase in sales tax.
- Last Updated on 26 July 2014
- Last Updated on 16 June 2014
The board of supervisors has released a draft Long-Term Road Plan that will be discussed on Tuesday, June 17. While the financing remains in flux, it proposes to improve another 700 miles of the County road network during the next ten years. Together with the 100 miles recently upgraded, a total of 800 miles (about 58%) of the road system would be in good condition. Of special interest are the maps that identify the roads that are proposed to be improved. Click here to see the Road Plan.
- Last Updated on 14 April 2014
- Last Updated on 22 March 2014
The Board of Supervisors will meet Tuesday March 25 to vote on a list of roads for repair and pavement preservation. Plan on attending to voice your opinion on county road conditions.
Agenda Item that describes on what the supervisors will vote.
List of roads proposed for repair or pavement preservation in 2014.
Map of Primary Road System. The Primary Road System are roads the county plans on maintaining. All other roads will only receive pot hole filling.
- Last Updated on 17 November 2013
- Last Updated on 31 October 2013
Click here to listen to Arnold Levine's interview of Craig Harrison, SOSRoads President. Originally aired on KOW FM in Occidental (with short musical intro).
- Sonoma Country Roads Remain Worst in the Bay Area
- Sonoma Valley Roads Summit
- New SOS Roads White Paper - What's Going On With Our Gas Taxes?
- Has The Country Road System Fallen Off a Cliff?
- Update - $8 Million Restored to Road Funding for 2013
- Proposed Budget to be Considered by Supervisors on June 10
- International Wire Service, Reuters, Discusses Sonoma County’s Road and Budget Problems
- KSRO interviews SOSroads’ President Craig Harrison
- Funding Plan for 2013
- Gas Tax Running On Fumes